Sökning: "environmental gradient"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 143 avhandlingar innehållade orden environmental gradient.
- Detta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : Through complex metabolic interactions aquatic microbial life is essential as a driver of ecosystem functions and hence a prerequisite for sustaining plant and animal life in the sea and on Earth. Despite its ecological importance, information on the complexity of microbial functions and how these are related to environmental conditions is limited. LÄS MER
2. Biomarkers in perch (Perca fluviatilis) used in environmental monitoring of the Stockholm recipient and background areas in the Baltic SeaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för tillämpad miljövetenskap (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This thesis reports the results of biomarker measurements in three environmental monitoring projects. In the first project, which was part of the Swedish national environmental monitoring, biomarkers were measured annually in female perch (Perca fluviatilis) in two background areas in the Baltic Sea during 1988–2000, resulting in a unique 13-year series of measurements. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Mercury is a globally distributed contaminant that exists in the atmosphere in its elemental form as a stable monoatomic gas. Having a residence time of around one year in air allows it to be transported far from emission sources and end up in polar ecosystems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kemi
Sammanfattning : Polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins (PCDDs) and dibenzofurans (PCDFs), and dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) have been assigned toxic equivalency factors (TEFs). These compounds are today routinely analysed with sophisticated analytical techniques. LÄS MER
5. Development and Application of Methods based on DOAS and FTIR Absorption Spectroscopy for Atmospheric ResearchDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Over the past decades concern about the environmental impact on our atmosphere from human activities has been constantly increasing. From the recognition of local industrial pollution in the first part of this century, over regional scale problems related to urbanisation and growth of traffic systems to global environmental problems such as climate change and stratospheric ozone depletion. LÄS MER