Sökning: "Software Defined Radio SDR"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 avhandlingar innehållade orden Software Defined Radio SDR.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Based on different sampling theorem, for example classic Shannon’s sampling theorem and Papoulis’ generalized sampling theorem, signals are processed by the sampling devices without loss of information. As an interface between radio receiver front-ends and digital signal processing blocks, sampling devices play a dominant role in digital radio communications. LÄS MER
2. All Digital Polar Transmitter Design for Software Defined Radio Architecture and Low Power Circuit ImplementationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The evolving wireless communication technology is aiming highdata rate, high mobility, long distance and at the meantime, co-existwith various different standards. This developing trend requires ahighly linear transceiver system and it causes the problem of lowefficiency due to the large crest factor of signals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Software Defined Radio (SDR), has become an increasingly popular alternative to traditional radio technology. In principle the incoming radio frequency signal is sampled as close to the antenna as possible to minimize noise, distortion and other hardware related effects which degrade the signal quality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : The world of wireless communications is under constant change. Radio standards evolve and new standards emerge. More and more functionality is put into wireless terminals. E. LÄS MER
5. Characterization of Small Antennas & Wireless Devices for MIMO Systems in Multipath & Line-of-SightDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : The current thesis investigates over-the-air (OTA) performance characterization of small antennas and wireless terminals in rich isotropic multipath (RIMP) environment, as well as in pure line-of-sight (LOS) environment when taking into account the random positions and orientations of the mobile terminals caused by the realistic user behavior. The latest mobile wireless terminals such as smart phones and tablets can be used in any random orientation thereby making even a received LOS-component appear as a random voltage at the antenna ports over time. LÄS MER