Sökning: "Convex optimization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 186 avhandlingar innehållade orden Convex optimization.
1. Topics in convex and mixed binary linear optimization
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns theory, algorithms, and applications for two problem classes within the realm of mathematical optimization; convex optimization and mixed binary linear optimization. To the thesis is appended five papers containing its main contributions. LÄS MER
2. Asynchronous Algorithms for Large-Scale Optimization : Analysis and Implementation
Sammanfattning : This thesis proposes and analyzes several first-order methods for convex optimization, designed for parallel implementation in shared and distributed memory architectures. The theoretical focus is on designing algorithms that can run asynchronously, allowing computing nodes to execute their tasks with stale information without jeopardizing convergence to the optimal solution. LÄS MER
3. Asynchronous First-Order Algorithms for Large-Scale Optimization : Analysis and Implementation
Sammanfattning : Developments in communication and data storage technologies have made large-scale data collection more accessible than ever. The transformation of this data into insight or decisions typically involves solving numerical optimization problems. LÄS MER
4. A convex optimization approach to complexity constrained analytic interpolation with applications to ARMA estimation and robust control
Sammanfattning : Analytical interpolation theory has several applications in systems and control. In particular, solutions of low degree, or more generally of low complexity, are of special interest since they allow for synthesis of simpler systems. LÄS MER
5. On Distributed Optimization in Networked Systems
Sammanfattning : Numerous control and decision problems in networked systems can be posed as optimization problems. Examples include the framework of network utility maximization for resource allocation in communication networks, multi-agent coordination in robotics, and collaborative estimation in wireless sensor networks (WSNs). LÄS MER