Sökning: "Chalmers Tekniska Högskola."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1276 avhandlingar innehållade orden Chalmers Tekniska Högskola..
1. Test Design for Finite Element Model Updating : Identifiable Parameters and Informative Test DataDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : It is important to predict structural phenomena, such as noise and fatigue, stemming from vibra- tions. To do this, reliable structural dynamic models are needed. To be useful the models have to compare well with reality in the validation against test data; if not, the models should be mod- ified. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Cars are nowadays equipped with numerous interactive systems, aiding the driver by providing safety warnings, driving information, support, connectivity and entertainment. Traditionally in the field of in-vehicle system design, the focus of the automotive industry been on safety, i.e. on distraction measures and usability. LÄS MER
3. Biogas Production from Lignocelluloses Pretreatment, Substrate Characterization, Co-digestion and Economic EvaluationDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Biogas production from organic materials can be used as a renewable vehicle fuel, provide heat and generate electricity and can thereby reduce the greenhouse gas emissions. This thesis focuses on the biogas production based on lignocelluloses. There is an abundant availability of lignocelluloses, constituting 50% of the total biomass worldwide. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers Reproservice
Sammanfattning : In an era of globalization, cross-fertilization of technologies and industries, and changing markets, firms are introducing new ways of creating or capturing value through Business Model Innovations (BMI). In recent years, BMI has become one of the priorities of practitioners, and has attracted the interest of scholars since product or process innovations on their own are perceived insufficient in the current internet era when other sources of competitive advantage are being needed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Due to concerns about climate change, energy security, and resource scarcity, non- renewable resources are increasingly being displaced by biomass. As with most human activities, the production of biobased products can be associated with negative impacts. Primarily, this relates to the biomass supply systems, i.e. LÄS MER