Sökning: "evaluation methods"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1529 avhandlingar innehållade orden evaluation methods.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Many system development projects fail to provide information systems with high usability. This thesis focuses on how to solve this problem by introducing methods for modelling, user interface design and evaluation. These methods are primarily designed to serve as complements to existing methods for systems development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Pedagogiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The research reported here is a meta-evaluative case study of project evaluation in the context of Official Development Cooperation (ODC) in the education sector in Tanzania, where the particular focus is on capturing the relative values attached to evaluation by various stakeholder groups.Perspectives from the constructivist paradigm are adopted, implying relativist ontology, subjectivist epistemology, and naturalistic interpretive methodology. LÄS MER
3. Configuration Design of a High Performance and Responsive Manufacturing System Modeling and EvaluationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Configuring and reconfiguring a manufacturing system is presented as an issue with increasing importance due to higher frequency of system configuration or major reconfigurations to accommodate new set of requirements and/or the need to configure the system to make it usable across generations of products or product families.This research has focused in the modeling, evaluation and selection decisions which involves multiple, incommensurate and conflicting objectives. LÄS MER
4. Observational Uncertainties in Water-Resources Modelling in Central America Methods for Uncertainty Estimation and Model EvaluationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Knowledge about spatial and temporal variability of hydrological processes is central for sustainable water-resources management, and such knowledge is created from observational data. Hydrologic models are necessary for prediction for time periods and areas lacking data, but are affected by observational uncertainties. LÄS MER
5. Creating Digital Traces of Ideas Evaluation of Computer Input Methods in Creative and Non-Creative DrawingDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Ideas are formed in a process of idea generation that includes creation, development, and communication of new ideas. Drawing has been used as a support for ideation for centuries. Today, computerized tools are commonly used for drawing. Such tools form a user interface between the human and the resulting drawing presented on the screen. LÄS MER