Sökning: "activities in daily life"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 234 avhandlingar innehållade orden activities in daily life.
1. Fatigue in individuals with multiple sclerosis : lived experiences and perceived impact in daily lifeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping Universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to gain knowledge about experiences of fatigue among individuals diagnosed with MS and to compare these experiences with those of individuals in the general population. Individuals' experiences of fatigue have been approached both inductively and deductively and qualitative and quantitative research methods have been combined. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska institutet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to explore and describe elderly disabled persons' activities in daily life in the home environment from an occupational perspective and, secondly to describe occupational therapy interventions provided to elderly disabled persons in their home setting. Study I explored and described elderly persons' performance in ADL, and occupational therapy interventions provided. LÄS MER
3. Daily life after Subarachnoid Haemorrhage Identity construction, patients' and relatives' statements about patients' memory, emotional status and activities of livingDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : School of Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe patients’ experience and reconstruction regarding the onset of, and events surrounding being struck by a Subarachnoid Haemorrhage (SAH), and to describe patients’ and relatives’ views of patients’ memory ability, emotional status and activities of living, in a long-term perspective.Methods: Both inductive and deductive approaches were used. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The major symptoms of fibromyalgia have been shown to severely impact everyday activities. As a consequence, many women have problems remaining in a work role. Not being able to fulfil valued roles influences quality of life. LÄS MER
5. The impact of gaze-based assistive technology on daily activities in children with severe physical impairmentsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of the thesis was to investigate the impact of gaze-based assistive technology on daily activities in children with severe physical impairments and without speech. The objectives were to develop and pilot a gaze-based assistive technology intervention (GAT intervention) at home and in school for these children and to understand its impact on daily activities as experienced by their parents. LÄS MER