Sökning: "environmental policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 507 avhandlingar innehållade orden environmental policy.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : It has been argued that for the management of complex issues such as sustainability, which transcend traditional policy sectors and require coordination between several different interests and actors, policymaking depends upon collaboration and integration processes between different sectors and tiers of government. The overall aim of this thesis is therefore to study how and why (or why not) policy integration processes are being developed in regional policymaking and what this means for the achievement of sustainable transport. LÄS MER
2. Managing high environmental performance? Applying life cycle approaches and environmental certification tools in the building and real estate sectorsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this thesis is to demonstrate and critically assess life cycle approaches’ and environmental certification (EC) tools’ potential for supporting decisions for improved environmental performance in the building and real estate sectors.Using life cycle approaches, the thesis shows that for new build and renovation cases aiming for low operational energy use that embodied global warming potential (GWP) due to material production can constitute a large portion of a building’s lifetime GWP. LÄS MER
3. Choosing environmental policy instruments : Case studies of municipal waste policy in Sweden and EnglandDetta är en avhandling från London School of Economics
Sammanfattning : European governments have during the last couple of decades shown an interest in new types of environmental policy instruments (EPIs) such as environmental taxes, tradable permit schemes and voluntary approaches, as opposed to relying on traditional forms of regulation. The interest in so-called ‘new’ EPIs (NEPIs) has led many governments to commit both to a more diverse EPI mix and to a policy process characterised by procedural rationality, in terms of considering a wide range ofalternative instruments and assessing them in a systematic and transparent way. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Due to concerns about climate change, energy security, and resource scarcity, non- renewable resources are increasingly being displaced by biomass. As with most human activities, the production of biobased products can be associated with negative impacts. Primarily, this relates to the biomass supply systems, i.e. LÄS MER
5. The Karma of Products Exploring the Causality of Environmental Pressure with Causal Loop Diagram and Environmental FootprintDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Environmental pressures from consumer products and mechanisms of predetermination were examined in this thesis using causal loop diagram (CLD) and life cycle assessment (LCA) footprinting to respectively illustrate and provide some indicators about these mechanisms. Theoretical arguments and their practical implications were subjected to qualitative and quantitative analysis, using secondary and primary data. LÄS MER