Sökning: "human-computer interaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 299 avhandlingar innehållade orden human-computer interaction.
1. Interaction as existential practice An explorative study of Mark C. Taylor’s philosophical project and its potential consequences for Human-Computer InteractionDetta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis discusses the potential consequences of applying the philosophy of Mark C. Taylor to the field of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).The first part of the thesis comprises a study focusing on two discursive trends in contemporary HCI, materiality and the self, and how these discourses describe interaction. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a collection of experimental designs that approach the problem of growing electricity consumption in homes. From the perspective of design, the intention has been to critically explore the design space of energy awareness artefacts to reinstate awareness of energy use in everyday practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Train traffic in Sweden have increased over the last years and is today at an all time high. At the same time demands for improved punctuality and better predictability are increasing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : This thesis sets out to explore why people engage in, and how to design for, play in a public setting. It does this by separating design for play from design of games, describing play as a socially and mentally understood activity, and a playful approach to engaging in that activity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Spatial haptics is a fascinating technology with which users can explore and modify3D computer graphics objects with the sense of touch, but its application potentialis often misunderstood. For a large group of application designers it is still unknown,and those who are aware of it often have either too high expectations of what is technicallyachievable or believe it is too complicated to consider at all. LÄS MER