Sökning: "wireless systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 542 avhandlingar innehållade orden wireless systems.
1. Synchronous Protocols for Low-Power Wireless: Towards Reliable and Low-Latency Autonomous Networking for the Internet of Things and Wireless Sensor NetworksDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : With the emergence of the Internet of Things, autonomous vehicles and the Industry 4.0, the need for reliable yet dynamic connectivity solutions is arising.Many of these applications build their operation on distributed consensus. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The main focus of the work presented in this licentiate thesis concerns antenna design, adaptive antenna control and investigation on how the performance of small wireless nodes can be increased by inclusion of multiple antennas. In order to provide an end-user suitable solution for wireless nodes the devices require both small form factor and good performance in order to be competitive on the marked and thus the main part of this thesis focuses on techniques developed to achieve these goals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The increasing usage of electronics and software in a modern automobile enables realization of many advanced features. One such feature is autonomous driving. Autonomous driving means that a human driver’s intervention is not required to drive the automobile; rather, theautomobile is capable of driving itself. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Wireless sensor network (WSN) has become a hot topic lately. By using WSN things that previously were difficult or impossible to measure has now become available. One of the main reasons using WSN for monitoring is to save money by cost optimization and/or increase safety by letting the user knowing the physical status of the monitored structure. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The main focus of the work presented in this thesis concerns the development and improvement of Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) as well as Wireless Body Area Networks (WBANs). WSN consist of interlinked, wireless devices (nodes) capable of relaying data wirelessly between the nodes. LÄS MER