Sökning: "personal narratives"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 105 avhandlingar innehållade orden personal narratives.
1. Ruptured narratives : An analysis of the contradictions within young people's responses to issues of personal responsibility and social violence within an educational contextDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses the problems of social violence which are based on stereotyped prejudices, and directed towards people who differ from the norm, and asks how education aiming at counteracting social violence can be understood. Within education, the aspiration to contest social violence is generally motivated by a democratic framework stressing distributive justice and everyone’s equal value. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö University, Faculty of Health and Society
Sammanfattning : This thesis is not primarily about ‘the rights and wrongs of prostitution’, at least not as they are conveyed in the prostitution debate, rather it aims to shift the focus from what prostitution is (work or violence, empowerment or exploitation), the topic of most prostitution debate, to how prostitution operates. That is, how power relations, knowledges, discourses and practices interconnect in making particular forms of prostitution and particular ways of making sense of prostitution experience possible. LÄS MER
4. In Search of a Fulfilling Identity in a Modern World: Narratives of Indigenous Identities in Sweden and CanadaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the identity of individuals with parents from two different ethnic groups. The focus is on individuals in Sweden with one Saami parent and one Swedish (or other European) parent, and individuals in Canada with one Native (Indian or Inuit) parent and one Euro-Canadian parent. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Child and Youth Studies, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : In sports, there seems to be an eternal interest in discovering young talents and refining them into elite adult athletes. The dilemma of selecting talent, while at the same time ensuring every child´s right to participate, needs to be addressed and have consequences in social practice. LÄS MER