Sökning: "Maria Gustafsson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden Maria Gustafsson.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Cell and Molecular Biology
Sammanfattning : Oxygen is essentially required for aerobic metabolism in most eukaryotic organisms. Therefore, it is striking that a number of tissues develop, and are maintained at low oxygen (hypoxic) conditions in the body. For instance, the human embryo is located in a hypoxic environment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : When constructing large borehole heat exchanger (BHE) systems, bedrock and borehole thermal properties are vital for a good design. Today's design programs presume conductive heat transfer in both borehole and bedrock. LÄS MER
3. Thermal response tests influence of convective flow in groundwater filled borehole heat exchangerDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this doctorial thesis was to investigate how thermally induced movements in the groundwater (natural convective flow) may influence the heat transport in borehole and surrounding bedrock in a groundwater filled borehole heat exchanger system. The purpose was also to determine if thermal response tests could be used to detect the convective influence and the effect on evaluated heat transfer parameters, effective bedrock thermal conductivity and borehole thermal resistance. LÄS MER
4. Immunotherapy with the anti-EpCAM monoclonal antibody and cytokines in patients with colorectal cancer : : A clinical and experimental studyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Oncology-Pathology
Sammanfattning : The tumor-associated antigen EpCAM (epithelial cell-adhesion molecule) (C017-1A) is over expressed by various human carcinomas, including colorectal carcinoma (CRC). This antigen can be used as a target structure for specific immunotherapy with vaccines and monoclonal antibodies (MAb). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Drugs are one of the cornerstones in the management of many diseases. In general, drugs are used for diagnosis, prevention, mitigation of symptoms, and, sometimes, to cure disease. However, drug treatment in elderly people, especially those with dementia and cognitive impairments, may involve significant risk of adverse drug events. LÄS MER