Sökning: "amorphous lactose"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden amorphous lactose.
1. Pharmaceutical Nanocomposites Structure–Mobility–Functionality Relationships in the Amorphous StateDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Amorphous materials are found in pharmaceutical formulations both as excipients and active ingredients. Indeed, these formulations are becoming an essential strategy for incorporating drugs into well-performing solid dosage forms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Mixing excipients is a common way to produce pharmaceutical materials with suitable properties for drug formulation. An understanding of the basic mechanisms involved in the formation and transformation of the structures of solid state mixtures is crucial if one is to be able to produce materials with the desired properties in a reliable way. LÄS MER
3. Engineering of Pharmaceutical Particles Modulation of Particle Structural Properties, Solid-State Stability and Tabletting Behaviour by the Drying ProcessDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Relationships between stresses during the drying process, particle structural and functional properties, and particle engineering by the drying process were addressed in this thesis. In the first part, the importance of the drying phase and the effect of the drying rate on the intragranular porosity of microcrystalline cellulose pellets were investigated. LÄS MER
4. Identification and Variation of some Functionality Related Characteristics of Pharmaceutically Relevant Solid Materials and their Effect on Product PerformanceDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to identify some functionality related characteristics of pharmaceutically relevant solid materials and to study the effect of their variation on processing behaviour and product performance. For this purpose, particles with different characteristics were prepared under a variety of conditions by crystal agglomeration, wet granulation and spray drying. LÄS MER
5. Spray drying of particles intended for inhalation - Investigation of significant process variables and product characteristics, with focus on degradation and solid state propertiesDetta är en avhandling från Dept. of Pharmaceutics, The Danish University of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Universitetsparken 2, DK-21 00 Copenhagen, Denmark
Sammanfattning : The interest in spray drying for production of inhalable particles has grown considerably since the late 1980s. However, which process variables that control degradation and the solid state properties have not been subject to extensive research. This thesis deals with how important characteristics of inhalation particles can be controlled, i.e. LÄS MER