Sökning: "error recovery"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 avhandlingar innehållade orden error recovery.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis intends to familiarise the reader with quantum error correction, and also show some relations to the well known concept of information - and the lesser known quantum information. Quantum information describes how information can be carried by quantum states, and how interaction with other systems give rise to a full set of quantum phenomena, many of which have no correspondence in classical information theory. LÄS MER
2. Self-Service Recovery : Towards a Framework for Studying Service Recovery in a Self-Service Technology Context from a Management and IT PerspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University Studies
Sammanfattning : The infusion of information technology (IT) into the service industry has been apparent in many respects. Positive aspects, such as greater flexibility, shorter lead-times and the improved use of resources, belong to the advantages gained by infusing IT into services. However, there are some negative aspects as well. LÄS MER
3. Error mitigation in industrial wireless sensor networks : Corrupted packet forensics and recoveryDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mittuniversitetet
Sammanfattning : Wireless sensor networks (WSN) are gradually penetrating the industrial automation domain. This process is, however, inhibited by a number of challenges that need to be considered and addressed before WSN can serve the most demanding industrial applications. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mittuniversitetet
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with cost-effective design and validation of fault tolerant distributed real-time systems. Such systems play an increasingly important role in embedded applications such as automotive and aerospace systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Univ
Sammanfattning : Instructing production equipment on a shop floor in mid 1990’s is still done using concepts from the 1950’s, although the electro-mechanical devices forming logical gates and memory cells are nowadays replaced by computers. The gates and memory cells are now presented in graphical editors, and there is support for defining new building blocks (gates) handling complex data as well as for advanced graphical monitoring of a production process. LÄS MER