Sökning: "MEDICIN Kirurgi Obstetrik och kvinnosjukdomar"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 78 avhandlingar innehållade orden MEDICIN Kirurgi Obstetrik och kvinnosjukdomar.
1. Genuine Caring in Caring for the Genuine Childbearing and high risk as experienced by women and midwivesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The experience of pregnancy and childbirth is a central life event with special implications for women at high risk. This thesis describes the meaning of pregnancy, childbirth and midwifery care in four qualitative interview studies based on the lifeworld theory. Women were interviewed during pregnancy and within one week after childbirth. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umaå : Department of Clinical Sciences, Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sammanfattning : Background Animal models can be used to mimic human conditions of psychopathology, and also as pre-clinical models to evaluate candidate drugs. With hormonal treatment it is possible to produce behavior in the rat which corresponds to the mental symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), and pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för molekylär och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Many women experience miscarriage every year. Every fourth woman who has given birth reports that she has previous experience of miscarriage. In a study of all women in the Swedish Medical Birth Register 1983-2003, we found that the number of cases of self reported miscarriage had increased in Sweden during this 21 year period. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för klinisk och experimentell medicin
Sammanfattning : The inspiration for the present studies was the learning concept that used professional patients (PP) as instructors for medical students in learning how to perfom the pelvic examination (PE). Interviews performed with women who were PPs showed that they experienced a continuous beneficial increase in knowledge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Blood- and injection phobia is an anxiety disorder with a prevalence of approximately 3-5% in the general population. The etiology is often a combination of genetic factors and a conditioning experience. LÄS MER