Sökning: "staff turnover"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 avhandlingar innehållade orden staff turnover.
- Detta är en avhandling från Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in English Studies of an organizational intervention on staff turnover and fatigue in the staff and Changes in goal-attainment in the patientgroup. Quasi-experimental study with Three different phases (Before), under and after the intervention... LÄS MER
2. First-line Nurse Managers' Preconditions for Practise The Important Interplay between Person and OrganizationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim was to study personal and organizational conditions for first-line nurse managers and to identify and assess the skills and abilities important for leadership and management. Interviews were conducted with 5 first-line nurse managers, 5 registered nurses, 5 assistant nurses and one head of department delineating their perceptions of current and ideal roles of first-line nurse managers. LÄS MER
3. Arbetskraftens rörlighet och klusterdynamik. En studie av IT- och telekomklustren i Kista och MjärdeviDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Labour mobility can in theory be an efficient channel for knowledge transfer between cluster firms, thus contributing to growth and competitiveness. In the thesis labour mobility in two Swedish ICT clusters is studied. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics (Lime)
Sammanfattning : High turnover rate among nursing staff is a global problem and important for nurse managers to deal with. In order to help health care leaders to retain competent staff, it is important to improve the knowledge of the ways and the extent to which leadership behaviour relates to nurse job satisfaction and staff turnover. LÄS MER
5. Institutional Impediments and Reluctant Actors – The Limited Role of Democracy Aid in Democratic DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Poverty reduction and societal modernization have traditionally been the main goals for development aid but increasingly, since the early 1990s, democracy and human rights have ascended in importance and democracy aid has been growing steadily, both in total amounts and as a share of the total aid package. This dissertation contributes to the understanding of the role of democracy aid in democratic development. LÄS MER