Sökning: "staff turnover"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden staff turnover.
- Detta är en avhandling från Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : Quasi-experimental study of effects of an organizational intervention on staff and patients over a 8 year perspective; Before, under and after an organizational change. Effects on staff are staff-turnover, fatigue and burnout (n=268) on Three wards including the intervention ward. LÄS MER
2. First-line Nurse Managers' Preconditions for Practise The Important Interplay between Person and OrganizationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim was to study personal and organizational conditions for first-line nurse managers and to identify and assess the skills and abilities important for leadership and management. Interviews were conducted with 5 first-line nurse managers, 5 registered nurses, 5 assistant nurses and one head of department delineating their perceptions of current and ideal roles of first-line nurse managers. LÄS MER
3. Arbetskraftens rörlighet och klusterdynamik. En studie av IT- och telekomklustren i Kista och MjärdeviDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Labour mobility can in theory be an efficient channel for knowledge transfer between cluster firms, thus contributing to growth and competitiveness. In the thesis labour mobility in two Swedish ICT clusters is studied. LÄS MER
4. Institutional Impediments and Reluctant Actors – The Limited Role of Democracy Aid in Democratic DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Poverty reduction and societal modernization have traditionally been the main goals for development aid but increasingly, since the early 1990s, democracy and human rights have ascended in importance and democracy aid has been growing steadily, both in total amounts and as a share of the total aid package. This dissertation contributes to the understanding of the role of democracy aid in democratic development. LÄS MER
5. Behind the counter. Female inroads, obstacles and careers in the Swedish commercial bank sector, 1885-1937Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the feminisation of the Swedish commercial bank sector between 1885 and 1937, during which time the female labour share increased from 10 to 27 per cent. More specifically, it is examined why the banks hired women, and why they did not hire women to an even greater extent. LÄS MER