Sökning: "Electrical Distribution System"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 299 avhandlingar innehållade orden Electrical Distribution System.
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Developments in measurement technology, communication and data storage have resulted in measurement systems that produce large amount of data. Together with the long existing need for characterizing the performance of the power system this has resulted in demand for automatic and efficient information-extraction methods. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The topic of this thesis is the electro-mechanical oscillations which to some extent always are present in a power system. The demand of electric power is ever increasing. At the same time, the tolerance of disruptions in the power supply is decreasing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The penetration of smart pocket-size devices that provide constant Internet connectivity, such as mobile phones, has significantly changed the way people obtain, view and share information. Content provision is not anymore a prerogative to professionals; individuals are not solely customers, but also act as content generators and distributors. LÄS MER
4. Enterprise architecture for IT management a CIO decision making perspective on the electrical power industryDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Elektrotekniska system
Sammanfattning : Within the electric power industry, the average company's enterprise system - i.e. the overall system of IT related entities - is today highly complex. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : In this thesis a hybrid electrical powertrain called the Four Quadrant Transducer (4QT) has been evaluated through different driving simulations, which later resulted in the manufacture of a prototype.The simulation of a 12 metric ton distribution truck showed that the 4QT system can reduce the fuel consumption by approximately 30 % during the FTP75 drive cycle. LÄS MER