Sökning: "democratic governance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 avhandlingar innehållade orden democratic governance.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Water governance exerts an impact on the socio-politic life of Honduras. For instance, the new legal framework changes institutions. New water organisations are created, and new processes and proceedings are proposed. LÄS MER
2. Constructing and contesting the legitimacy of private forest governance The case of forest certification in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen, Umeå universitetet
Sammanfattning : In recent decades, political scientists have devoted substantial attention to the changing role of the state towards more inclusion of non-state actors in policymaking. This deliberative turn, or move towards governance, may signal inability to handle complex problems without cooperation with nonstate actors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm School of Economics
Sammanfattning : Membership-based organizations perform many functions in society. Federatively organized trade unions, sports organizations, religious congregations and other voluntary or nonprofit organizations are often large, multi-level associations. LÄS MER
4. Reconsidering membership a study of individual members' formal affiliation with democratically governed federationsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics (EFI)
Sammanfattning : Individual membership is a widespread phenomenon in society. However, despite its well-documented empirical presence, there is a lack of knowledge concerning the meaning of that specific relation between members and their organizations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Both national equity in healthcare and the county councils’ local autonomy are important values supported by Swedish law. Politically it is a balancing act; how much freedom should the county councils have and to what extent should healthcare be equal throughout the country? The general aim of this dissertation, concerning political governance in Swedish healthcare, is to investigate the tensional values of national equity and local autonomy in the light of current trends in healthcare governance in Sweden. LÄS MER