Sökning: "democratic governance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 avhandlingar innehållade orden democratic governance.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Water governance exerts an impact on the socio-politic life of Honduras. For instance, the new legal framework changes institutions. New water organisations are created, and new processes and proceedings are proposed. LÄS MER
2. Constructing and contesting the legitimacy of private forest governance The case of forest certification in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen, Umeå universitetet
Sammanfattning : In recent decades, political scientists have devoted substantial attention to the changing role of the state towards more inclusion of non-state actors in policymaking. This deliberative turn, or move towards governance, may signal inability to handle complex problems without cooperation with nonstate actors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Both national equity in healthcare and the county councils’ local autonomy are important values supported by Swedish law. Politically it is a balancing act; how much freedom should the county councils have and to what extent should healthcare be equal throughout the country? The general aim of this dissertation, concerning political governance in Swedish healthcare, is to investigate the tensional values of national equity and local autonomy in the light of current trends in healthcare governance in Sweden. LÄS MER
4. Democratic Governance in the Transition from Yugoslav Self-Management to a Market Economy : The Case of the Slovenian Privatization Debates 1990-1992Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The main object of this doctoral dissertation is the Slovenian transition to a market economy with a focus on the genesis of the Slovenian privatization model and the political and legislative process behind its formulation. Starting from a presentation of the international context and historical legacies, the study investigates the almost three-year-long Slovenian theoretical, parliamentary, economic, political and public debates (1990-1992) concerning the choice of model and institutional framework for large-scale privatization. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Infrastruktur
Sammanfattning : In the late 1970s the city of Göteborg was faced with massive job loss as well as an empty urban waterfront (Norra Älvstranden) due to the closing down of the shipyards. Since then Göteborg has been struggling to transform itself into a successful post-industrial city. LÄS MER