Sökning: "Crack width"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden Crack width.
1. Predicting shear type crack initiation and growth in concrete with non-linear finite element methodDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the possibility to numerically describing the behaviour that signifies shear type cracking in concrete is studied. Different means for describing cracking are evaluated where both methods proposed in design codes based on experiments and advanced finite element analyses with a non-linear material description are evaluated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Potential benefits from fibres in concrete are improved crack control and the possibility of more slender structures. The extent of the crack control depends, among other factors, on the amount of fibres added, and plays a great role for durability. LÄS MER
3. A NEW APPROACH TO CRACK CONTROL FOR REINFORCED CONCRETE - An investigation of crack widhts close to the reinforcement and the correlation to service lifeDetta är en avhandling från The Division of Structural Engineering
Sammanfattning : One of the most important factors governing durability of concrete structures is reinforcement corrosion, and to prevent degradation associated with it, it is desirable to use large concrete covers. However, if the concrete cover is increased, the majority of design methods will predict that the crack widths at the concrete surface increase significantly. LÄS MER
4. On initiation of chemically assisted crack growth and crack propagation paths of branching cracks in polycarbonateDetta är en avhandling från Ulf Hejman/Media-Tryck AB
Sammanfattning : Stress corrosion, SC, in some cases gives rise to stress corrosion cracking, SCC, which differs from purely stress intensity driven cracks in many aspects. They initiate and grow under the influence of an aggressive environment in a stressed substrate. They grow at low load and may branch. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : After only two years of service, extensive cracking was found in the webs of two light-rail commuter line bridges in Stockholm, the Gröndal and Alvik bridges. Due to this incident it was found necessary to study the means available for analysing shear cracking in concrete structures subjected to in-plane stresses. LÄS MER