Sökning: "regime change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 162 avhandlingar innehållade orden regime change.
1. Regime Stability and Foreign Policy Change: Interaction between Domestic and Foreign Policy in Hungary 1956-1994Detta är en avhandling från Department of Political Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Domestic and foreign policy cannot always be kept apart. A change of Government at national level may impact on foreign policy, and foreign policy adventures sometimes translate into consequences at home. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explains the transition - the change of political system from a one-party state to a multi-party system - in Hungary as the result of a generation change, where different generations with different historical experiences either lost or gained political capital. It also includes a review of what consequences the changes in the political field had for the intellectual and economic fields. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, dept. of Geology
Sammanfattning : Regime shifts in lake ecosystems can occur in response to both abrupt and continuous climate change, and the imprints they leave in palaeolimnological records allow us to investigate and better understand patterns and processes governing ecological changes on geological time scales. This thesis aims at investigating palaeolimnological records of regime shifts in lakes during the Holocene to explore how lake ecosystems responded to climate changes and anthropogenic activities and to identify thresholds or tipping points that produced regime shifts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with the construction, maintenance and change of national identities in divided and unified Germany. Following World War II, Germany was divided in two parts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm Resilience Centre, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Regime shifts are large, abrupt and often hard to reverse changes in the function and structure of socal-ecological systems. These regime shifts have been documented in a broad range of systems and scales both in marine, terrestrial and polar ecosystems. LÄS MER