Sökning: "housing policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 123 avhandlingar innehållade orden housing policy.
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The housing shortage in Swedish growth regions has been heatedly debated for a number of years. Extensive reform proposals have been made by market actors and academics. The former center–right government in power until 2014 emphasized reform of the urban planning process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Economics
Sammanfattning : Essay 1: This paper addresses the impact on housing consumption of a decrease in housing allowance among single recipient parents living in rental apartments. We take advantage of an imposed limit on the recipients’ dwelling size in the Swedish housing allowance reform in 1996-1997 that can be argued to be close to a natural experiment. LÄS MER
3. For the Benefit of Everyone? : Explaining the Significance of Swedish Public Housing for Urban Housing InequalityDetta är en avhandling från Malmö University
Sammanfattning : Housing has a special place in the Swedish welfare state. Ever since Gustav Möller, Minister for Social Affairs, in 1945 was handed the result of Bostadssociala utredningen, a state investigation on housing from a social perspective, housing has been a bearing pillar in the Swedish ‘Folkhem’. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : A high proportion of urban residents in Tanzanian cities are tenants who rent rooms in privately owned houses in unplanned settlements. However, in housing policy and in urban planning rental tenure gets very little attention. This study focuses on the reasons for and consequences of this discrepancy between policy and practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation consists of four self-contained essays.Essay I (with Cecilia Enström Öst) investigates whether housing allowance affects recipients’ tenure choice in Sweden. LÄS MER