Sökning: "TECHNOLOGY Chemical engineering Chemical process and manufacturing engineering Cellulose and paper engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 67 avhandlingar innehållade orden TECHNOLOGY Chemical engineering Chemical process and manufacturing engineering Cellulose and paper engineering.
1. Modification of Paper into Conductive Substrate for Electronic Functions Deposition, Characterization and Demonstration
Sammanfattning : The thesis investigates the modification of paper into an ion- and electron-conductive material, and as a renewable material for electronic device. The study stretches from investigating the interaction between the cellulosic materials and the conducting polymer to demonstrating the performance of the conductive paper by printing the electronic structure on the surface of the conductive paper. LÄS MER
2. ATMP Process Improved Energy Efficiency in TMP Refining Utilizing Selective Wood Disintegration and Targeted Application of ChemicalsDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : This thesis is focused on the novel wood chip refining process called AdvancedThermomechanical Pulp (ATMP) refining. ATMP consists of mechanical pretreatmentof chips in Impressafiner and Fiberizer prior to first stage refining atincreased intensity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstads universitet : Karlstad
Sammanfattning : Paper that is subjected to moisture undergoes dimensional changes. It expands during moistening and shrinks during drying. When the paper is under tension between rollers, the effects are complex since shrinkage and expansion are restricted in the width direction. Waves can then appear on the paper web. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Xylan is the main hemicellulose in birch, eucalyptus, and most other hardwood species. During kraft pulping a series of chemical reactions and physical processes involving xylan takes place. LÄS MER
5. Strength Properties of Paper produced from Softwood Kraft Pulp Pulp Mixture, Reinforcement and Sheet StratificationDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : For paper producers, an understanding of the development of strength properties in the paper is of uttermost importance. Strong papers are important operators both in the traditional paper industry as well as in new fields of application, such as fibre-based packaging, furniture and light-weight building material. LÄS MER