Sökning: "TECHNOLOGY Chemical engineering Chemical process and manufacturing engineering Cellulose and paper engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 67 avhandlingar innehållade orden TECHNOLOGY Chemical engineering Chemical process and manufacturing engineering Cellulose and paper engineering.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstads universitet : Karlstad
Sammanfattning : Paper that is subjected to moisture undergoes dimensional changes. It expands during moistening and shrinks during drying. When the paper is under tension between rollers, the effects are complex since shrinkage and expansion are restricted in the width direction. Waves can then appear on the paper web. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The main goal of this work was to gain knowledge of how to process the fibres for a certain enduse purpose. To reach this knowledge it must be clarified how different fibre properties, mechanical and chemical as well as surface and bulk properties, will influence the physical properties of the formed paper. LÄS MER
3. Polyelectrolyte Complexes : Their Characterization and use for Modification of Wood Fibre SurfacesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : For economical reasons filler particles and less expensive fibre raw materials are more frequently used in papermaking. This influences the mechanical properties of the formed papers in a negative way and it is therefore necessary to add strength-enhancing agents to the papermaking furnish. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Univ
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns fractures subjected to compressive stresses. In the four papers appended fracture behavior in brittle as well as ductile materials is studied. LÄS MER
5. Modification of Paper into Conductive Substrate for Electronic Functions Deposition, Characterization and DemonstrationDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : The thesis investigates the modification of paper into an ion- and electron-conductive material, and as a renewable material for electronic device. The study stretches from investigating the interaction between the cellulosic materials and the conducting polymer to demonstrating the performance of the conductive paper by printing the electronic structure on the surface of the conductive paper. LÄS MER