Sökning: "Fredrik Pettersson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 avhandlingar innehållade orden Fredrik Pettersson.
1. Commentationum Stoicarum particulam decimam, venia ampl. fac. philos. Upsal. præside mag. Nicol. Freder. Biberg ... pro gradu philosophico publice examinandam proponit Nicolaus Pettersson stip. Med. theol. Vermelandus. In audit. Gustaviano die XV April. MDCCCXVIII. h. a. m. s
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Power generation technology choice in the presence of climate policy
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis is to analyze power generation technology choices in the presence of climate policy. Special attention is paid to the diffusion of renewable power technologies following a carbon pricing policy, and this topic is analyzed in two self-contained papers. LÄS MER
3. Sequestration, virulence, and future interventions in Plasmodium falciparum malaria
Sammanfattning : The Plasmodium falciparum infected erythrocyte (iRBC) withdraws from the peripheral circulation to hide in the deep microvasculature during maturation. This phenomena, referred to as sequestration, is believed to cause extensive clogging of the vessels and contribute to die development of severe malaria. LÄS MER
4. Swedish infrastructure policy and planning - conditions for sustainability
Sammanfattning : Sustainability has been on the agenda for decades. Yet it is not evident that the development we are witnessing can qualify as sustainable. Departing from an understanding of the adoption of sustainability as an on-going, unfinished process the thesis explores conditions for sustainability in Swedish transport infrastructure policy and planning. LÄS MER
5. Synthesis, Pharmacological Characterization and QSAR Modelling of 4-Phenylpiperidines and 4-Phenylpiperazines Effects on the dopaminergic neurotransmission in vivo
Sammanfattning : The endogenous neurotransmitter dopamine (DA) is involved in several functions that are controlled from the central nervous system (CNS), for example behaviour, memory, cognition and reward. A disturbed dopaminergic neurotransmission may lead to many severe conditions, such as schizophrenia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or Parkinson's disease (PD). LÄS MER