Sökning: "Blood flow"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 865 avhandlingar innehållade orden Blood flow.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Different methods of measuring testicular blood flow in the rat were compared in an attempt to find an accurate method for measuring physiological testicular blood flow. It was found that both the Xenon- 133 clearance technique and the radioactive microsphere technique probably reflect true physiological blood flow in the testis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Biomedical Engineering, Lund university
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, acoustofluidics has been used to process blood samples as a sample preparation step prior to biomarker detection. This is often required as the large amount of blood cells otherwise can interfere with the detection method. Acoustofluidics means moving particles or cells with acoustic forces within microfluidic channels. LÄS MER
3. Blood Flow in Human Skeletal Muscle The Effect of Adrenaline and the Influence of a Small Muscle InjuryDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : A variety of vasoregulatory systems are involved in the complex control of blood flow inhuman skeletal muscle. The interaction between these systems where one system canoverride or modify the other makes blood flow regulation complicated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The blood is a complex fluid that contains, in addition to water, cells, macro-molecules and a large number of smaller molecules. The physical properties of the blood are therefore the result of non-linear interactions of its constituents, which are influenced by the local flow field conditions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Retinal glucose metabolism was investigated under different light conditions in cats,pigs and rabbits. Glycolysis and glucose oxidation in the outer and inner parts of theretina were assessed by determining arteriovenous concentration differences foroxygen, glucose and lactate, as well as local blood flow. LÄS MER