Sökning: "Food and drink technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 84 avhandlingar innehållade orden Food and drink technology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Food Technology, Engineering and Nutrition, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In the present work a dynamic model library of components for process lines was developed. The analysis addressed characteristic aspects of liquid food process lines, and new models were developed for fluid transitions, dispersion, mixing zones and first-order chemical reactions in pipes and heat exchangers. LÄS MER
2. On the Extraction of Essential Oils by Supercritical Carbon Dioxide and its Influence on the Mesomorphic Phase StructuresDetta är en avhandling från Food Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : A comparison of essential oils from leaves of Eucalyptus camaldulensis Dehn. obtained by hydrodistillation (HD) and supercritical carbon dioxide (SC-CO2) extraction is presented. Selected major components of the oils showed a predominance of higher molecular weight components in the SC-CO2 extracts than in those obtained by HD. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Food Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Rapid heat transfer methods such as jet impingement and infrared radiation can be used to speed up thermal processing in the food industry. The heating rate affects important food characteristics, such as colour. LÄS MER
4. Characterisation of Food Associated Bacteria by DNA based Methods, with Special Reference to EnterobacteriaceaeDetta är en avhandling från Division of Food Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The presence of genes in food, encoding some virulence factors, was studied by PCR, and species of Enterobacteriaceae, associated with food, were studied by the DNA-based methods of TTGE, ribotyping and sequencing. The flora of fresh and chill-stored pork were analysed by a culture-independent approach, using specific amplification of 16S rRNA genes followed by cloning and sequencing. LÄS MER
5. Fouling and cleaning of solid surfaces. The influence of surface characteristics and operating conditionsDetta är en avhandling från Food Engineering, Lund Univeristy
Sammanfattning : The severe fouling common in food processing puts high demands on equipment cleaning. Adsorption of the protein betalactoglobulin to solid surfaces and its subsequent removal were followed using in situ ellipsometry. Most experiments were done in a stirred cuvette. Additionally, a flow cell was designed, which was employed in some work. LÄS MER