Sökning: "sveriges lantbruksuniversitet"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1506 avhandlingar innehållade orden sveriges lantbruksuniversitet.
1. Fuel substitution in district heating plants and CGE modeling with a forest resource
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Maximum likelihood estimation in signal analysis of MR spectroscopy
Sammanfattning : Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) is used to determine the concentration of metabolites in organic tissues, or to study metabolic changes in a non-invasive way. The complex-valued magnetic resonance spectroscopy signals are assumed to be disturbed by additive white noise. LÄS MER
3. Nitrate in foodstuffs : analytical standardisation and monitoring and control in leafy vegetables
Sammanfattning : The potential harm to human health and the environment of compounds derived from nitrate is an issue that occasionally awakens media and public concern. Recent studies provide a new understanding of the role of nitrate and nitrite in our body and motivate revision of the long-held view that nitrate poses a health risk. LÄS MER
4. Lipid quality of common carp (Cyprinus carpio) in pond culture
Sammanfattning : There is a large body of evidence that n-3 fatty acids, especially EPA and DHA are beneficial for human health. Content of these fatty acids in fish fillet can be influenced by several factors. This thesis examined differences in lipid content, lipid class and fatty acid composition among three parts of common carp fillets. LÄS MER
5. Determination of folate for food composition data : development and improvement of analytical methods
Sammanfattning : Folate is B vitamin that is required for maintaining normal blood status. Recommendations on daily intake are based on information on blood folate status in relation to folate intake and bioavailability. Folate intake from a diet is evaluated by folate content in the food consumed. LÄS MER