Sökning: "drug delivery"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 259 avhandlingar innehållade orden drug delivery.
1. Pulmonary Drug Absorption In vitro and in vivo investigations of drug absorption across the lung barrier and its relation to drug physicochemical propertiesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Although, pulmonary drug delivery is a well established means for targeting of drugs to the lungs for the treatment of respiratory diseases as well as for the systemic delivery of volatile anesthetic agents, drug absorption kinetics in the lung have not been subjected to extensive research. The main objective of this thesis was to investigate drug absorption characteristics of the lung barrier, using the isolated and perfused rat lung model and in vivo pharmacokinetic studies in rats. LÄS MER
2. Nasal Drug Delivery In Vitro Studies on Factors Influencing Permeability and Implications on AbsorptionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Nasal delivery is a feasible alternative to oral or parenteral administration for some drugs because of the high permeability of the nasal epithelium, rapid drug absorption across this membrane and avoidance of hepatic first-pass metabolism. The main objective of this thesis was to investigate factors influencing the permeability of the nasal mucosa to various compounds and to evaluate implications for drug absorption via the nasal route. LÄS MER
3. Ocular drug delivery : studies on corneal permeability and an evaluation of prostaglandin F2a pro-drugs and sodium hyaluronateDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Rational modifications of cell-penetrating peptides for drug delivery Applications in tumor targeting and oligonucleotide deliveryDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för neurokemi
Sammanfattning : High molecular weight biomolecules are becoming important in the development of new therapeutics. However, their size and nature creates a major limitation for their application – poor penetration through biological membranes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of three parts, which revolve around the fabrication of multifunctional glyconanomaterials (cellulose nanocrystals, chitin nanocrystals, mesoporous silica nanoparticles) and the development of their applications in biorecognition and nanomedicine.Part one presents a detailed introduction to glyconanomaterials, focusing on cellulose nanocrystals, chitin nanocrystals and mesoporous silica nanoparticles, including their general preparations, properties and applications. LÄS MER