Sökning: "Distribution transformation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 122 avhandlingar innehållade orden Distribution transformation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the debate concerning changes taking place in distribution structures has been intense in both academia and in practice. One main standpoint is that distribution is subject to considerable reorganisation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In the lossy coding of perceptually relevant signals, such as sound and images, the ultimate goal is to achieve good perceived quality of the reconstructed signal, under a constraint on the bit-rate. Conventional methodologies focus either on a rate-distortion optimization or on the preservation of signal features. LÄS MER
3. Bending the Kuznets Curve - Wrenching and Levelling Forces during Agricultural Transformation in Taiwan and ChileDetta är en avhandling från Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : What are the effects of growth on equality in a long-term perspective? What are the effects of different patterns of equality on subsequent growth? And why are these questions relevant for the understanding of economic development? These are the overriding questions posed in the dissertation. They are addressed in the context of long-term change from economic backwardness to modern economic growth by examining the processes of agricultural transformation of two successful growth achievers -- Taiwan and Chile. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how IT and the digitization of information have transformed the Swedish graphic industry. The debate concerning the productivity paradox, i.e. if investments in IT contribute to productivity growth, is one important starting point for the thesis. LÄS MER
5. Fate of Pharmaceuticals and Their Transformation Products in Rivers An integration of target analysis and screening methods to study attenuation processesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Pharmaceuticals are environmental contaminants causing steadily increasing concern due to their high usage, ubiquitous distribution in the aquatic environment, and potential to exert adverse effects on the ecosystems. After being discharged from wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs), pharmaceuticals can undergo transformation processes in surface waters, of which microbial degradation in river sediments is considered highly significant. LÄS MER