Sökning: "sub culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 158 avhandlingar innehållade orden sub culture.
- Detta är en avhandling från Kista : Institutionen för data- och systemvetenskap (tills m KTH)
Sammanfattning : The Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) region is faced with limited medical personnel and healthcare services to address the many healthcare problems of the region. Poor health indicators reflect the overall decline in socio-economic development. LÄS MER
2. Culture and Capacity Drought and Gender Differentiated Vulnerability of Rural Poor in Nicaragua, 1970-2010Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation interprets gender-differentiated vulnerability to drought within a rural community located in the dry zone, la zona seca, of Nicaragua, a region that has been identified by the government and NGO sector as suffering from prolonged and, since the 1970s, more frequent droughts. A combination of gender, capitals, and vulnerability demonstrates the value in using a multidimensional perspective to look at the socioeconomic and cultural contexts that form the capacity individuals have had to reduce their long-term vulnerability to drought in Nicaragua. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : Today’s society is subject to an increased importance of aesthetics and an increasing individualism. New trends are adopted early by young people, which make it interesting to focus on how identity is formed and meanings are constructed in a youth culture context and in relation to ongoing societal processes of change. LÄS MER
4. The Concept of ’Selling/Buying’ in the Russian Linguistic Picture of the World from standard to sub-standardDetta är en avhandling från St. Petersburg : St. Petersburg State University
Sammanfattning : The thesis belongs to the field of lexical semantics studies, associated with describing the Russian linguistic world-image. The research focuses on the universal situation of purchase and sale as reflected in the Russian lexical standard and sub-standard. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö University, Linköping University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation presents the transit experiences of migrants from Sub-Saharan African countries in the Turkish metropolis of Istanbul. Although the narratives of the individuals met in the course of fieldwork in Istanbul are the primary focus, the thesis also outlines the larger macro-structural conditions faced. LÄS MER