Sökning: "climate change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 892 avhandlingar innehållade orden climate change.
1. Hydrological Modeling for Climate Change Impact Assessment Transferring Large-Scale Information from Global Climate Models to the Catchment ScaleDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : A changing climate can severely perturb regional hydrology and thereby affect human societies and life in general. To assess and simulate such potential hydrological climate change impacts, hydrological models require reliable meteorological variables for current and future climate conditions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Peace and Conflict Research
Sammanfattning : Understanding the conflict potential of climate variability is critical for assessing and dealing with the societal implications of climate change. Yet, it remains poorly understood under what circumstances – and how – extreme weather events and variation in precipitation patterns affect organized violence. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The Arctic is subject to growing economic and political interest. Meanwhile, its water and climate systems are in rapid transformation. Relevant and accessible information about water and climate is therefore vital to detect, understand and adapt to the changes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Freshwater is a vital resource that circulates between the atmosphere, the land and the sea. Understanding and quantifying changes to the partitioning of precipitation into evapotranspiration, runoff and water storage change in the landscape are required for assessing changes to freshwater availability. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Philosophy, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation, I investigate the implications of libertarian morality in relation to the problem of climate change. This problem is explicated in the first chapter, where preliminary clarifications are also made. LÄS MER