Sökning: "side drainage"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden side drainage.
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för infrastruktur och samhällsplanering
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The management of urban runoff has evolved along with the advancement of understanding of runoff environmental impacts. Besides the impacts on water quality in the receiving waters, the impacts on the urban hydrologic regime include reduced infiltration by the sealing of pervious land, reduced evapotranspiration by removal of vegetation, and the resulting increase of stormwater runoff peaks and volumes causing flooding, and ultimately degradation of receiving waters. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In patients affected by acute respiratory failure or acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) the leading cause of death is failure of different vital organs other than the lungs, so called multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS). The abdominal organs have a crucial role in the pathogenesis of this syndrome. LÄS MER
4. Cancer therapy using viral- and bacterial proteins, as vectors for vaccines or as carriers of cytostaticsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Oncology-Pathology
Sammanfattning : New cancer therapies are urgently needed, since available treatment options today have negative side effects, and cure only about half of the patients with invasive cancer. One, relatively new, option is to vaccinate against cancer, by introducing an antigen that is present on the tumor cells into the patient to stimulate specific immunity against the tumor. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Though the presence of stem cells in the adult human brain has been presented earlier, much has yet to be discovered about these cells. However, the mere potential of these cells has had a significant impact of how we today evaluate the regenerative capacity of the central nervous system and, importantly, on the possible means for science to provide insights in neural repair. LÄS MER