Sökning: "process modelling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 937 avhandlingar innehållade orden process modelling.
1. Process modelling based on data from an evaporation and a CTMP process : Analysis of energy efficiency and process variabilityDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The manufacture of pulp and paper is an energy intensive process configured of several unit processes that shape a network of flows of wood chips, chemical pulp, mechanical pulp, paperboard, steam and other important components. Improved energy efficiency supports sustainability of the process and the products. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : A variety of modelling methods has been used to modelconstruction processes and projects, either during normalproject planning or for process re-engineering efforts orresearch. One common method, which is widely used byconstruction industry practitioners, is scheduling. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Biomethane or synthetic natural gas (Bio-SNG) produced from gasified renewable woody biomass is a promising option for replacing fossil natural gas. The complete interchangeability with natural gas in all its conventional applications such as in the power generation, transportation and chemical industry sector is of particular interest. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The purpose of business-IT alignment is to optimise the relation between business and IT in order to maximise the business value of IT. Successful business-IT alignment can be enabled by business processes and e-processes functioning as adaptive mediators between business and IT systems. LÄS MER
5. Simulations of Evaporation Plants in Kraft Pulp Mills: Including Lignin Extraction and Use of Excess HeatDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, evaporation plants at kraft pulp mills are simulated with the purpose of making them more energy efficient. The work is important since energy saving is assumed to be one of the major solutions for handling the world's energy demand in the future. LÄS MER