Sökning: "National comparisons"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 68 avhandlingar innehållade orden National comparisons.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The five papers of this thesis continue the tradition of international comparisons of aggregate health care expenditure. The studies focus on econometric aspects, such as temporal stability of the estimated relationships, their functional form, and discrimination between different regression models. LÄS MER
2. Broad Entrance - Vague Exit The trajectory of Political Science students through higher education into working lifeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to describe Political Science students’ experiences of studies and work life. Students’ reflections on their study situation as well as their envisaged and later experienced work life have been analysed through cross-sectional as well as longitudinal data. LÄS MER
3. Broad Entrance - Vague Exit : The trajectory of Political Science students through higher education into work lifeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Institutionen för beteendevetenskap och lärande
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Methadone Maintenance treatment of compulsive opioid addiction was started by the study of Dole and Nyswander (1965) and has subsequently been replicated in programs throughout the world. Methadone treatment has become the most effective modality for the treatment of chronic heroin addiction. LÄS MER
5. Structured by gender : patterns of sex segregation in the Swedish labour market : historical and cross-national comparisonsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutet för social forskning (SOFI)
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this thesis is to study changes in the level of sex segregation in the Swedish labour market during the 20th century.The thesis includes four empirical chapters. Chapter 2 studies trends in sex segregation by industry and market position in the Swedish labour market between 1890 and 1990. LÄS MER