Sökning: "medical diagnosis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1929 avhandlingar innehållade orden medical diagnosis.
1. The Balanced Electromagnetic Separation Transducer for Bone Conduction Audiometry and Hearing RehabilitationDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Hearing via air conduction (AC) and bone conduction (BC) are attributed to bethe natural ways of conducting sound to the cochlea. With AC hearing, air pressurevariations are transmitted to the cochlea via the ear canal, whereas with BChearing, sound vibrations are transmitted through the skull bone to the cochlea. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The study concerns appendicitis, its epidemiology and diagnosis, and the outcome of appendectomy. A population based cohort of 9,274 patients undergoing appendectomy in 1969 to 1990 in Jönköping County was retrospectively studied, and 502 patients admitted for suspected appendicitis to the hospitals in Jönköping and Eksjö between October 1992 and December 1993 were prospectively studied. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Detection of circulating tumor cells (CTC) in peripheral blood is indicative of early recognition of tumor progression and such an important biomarker for early diagnosis, staging, monitoring and prognosis of cancer. However, CTC are found in very low concentrations and reliable isolation of these rare cells is challenging. LÄS MER
4. Usability Evaluation of Medical Technology: Investigating the Effect of User Background and Users' ExpertiseDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Medical devices play a major role in diagnosis and therapeutics in the healthcare systems. The basic features of medical devices concern safety and efficient clinical performance. Nowadays, usability evaluation is an important part of the design process of medical devices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Reproprint AB
Sammanfattning : Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) are receiving increasing attention due to a combination of injuries related to war and sports, as well as to an increasing number of traffic accident survivors. Today the leading cause of death in young adults in industrialized nations is traumatic brain injury and in the population under 35 years, the death rate is 3. LÄS MER