Sökning: "Age of onset"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 427 avhandlingar innehållade orden Age of onset.
1. End-of-life care in a Swedish county : patterns of demographic and social conditions, clinical problems and health care useDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs Unversitet, Institute of Health Care Sciences
Sammanfattning : There is broad consensus in both international and national policy statements that care provided at end-of-life should be different from care provided during other periods of life. There is a need for comprehensive knowledge about the broad population of individuals who access the public health care system during the last period of life. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : People who misuse alcohol are a heterogeneous group with different etiology and clinical characteristics. One aim in the field of alcohol research has been to categorise these individuals in order to study possible pathways into alcohol use disorders and the long-term course of alcoholism. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Psoriasis is a genetically determined, common skin disease affecting about 3 % of the population. The inheritance pattern has earlier been unclear. In collaboration with the Swedish Psoriasis Association, we have collected information on the occurrence of psoriasis in the families of 11,366 members of the Association. LÄS MER
4. The Effects of Age of Onset on VOT in L2 Aquisition and L1 Attrition A Study of the Speech Production and Perception of Advanced Spanish-Swedish BilingualsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Centre for Research on Bilingualism, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the role of age in second language (L2) acquisition and first language (L1) attrition. The focus is on Voice Onset Time (VOT) in the production and categorical perception of word-initial L1 and L2 stops in highly advanced L1 Spanish learners of L2 Swedish. LÄS MER
5. Genetics of Parkinson's disease - with focus on genes of relevance for inflammation and dopamine neruon developmentDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Centre for Research on Bilingualism, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Abstract GENETICS OF PARKINSON’S DISEASE - WITH FOCUS ON GENES OF RELEVANCE FOR INFLAMMATION AND DOPAMINE NEURON DEVELOPMENT Introduction: The risk to be affected by Parkinson’s disease (PD) is considered to be influenced by genetic factors. In some rare cases of familial PD, mutations in some specific genes are known to cause the disease, but in the more common sporadic form of PD the causes are probably environmental factors interacting with genetic vulnerability. LÄS MER