Sökning: "MEDICINE Dermatology and venerology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 465 avhandlingar innehållade orden MEDICINE Dermatology and venerology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Dietary fat quality influences the risk of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. A low-grade inflammation is suggested to contribute to the disease development, often accompanied by obesity. Whereas n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) have been considered anti-inflammatory, n-6 PUFA have been proposed to act pro-inflammatory. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umaå : Department of Clinical Sciences, Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sammanfattning : Background Animal models can be used to mimic human conditions of psychopathology, and also as pre-clinical models to evaluate candidate drugs. With hormonal treatment it is possible to produce behavior in the rat which corresponds to the mental symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), and pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD). LÄS MER
3. Uridine, 4-thiouridine and isomaltitol in an asthma-like model Anti-inflammatory and modulating effectsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In chronic inflammatory diseases like asthma or rheumatoid arthritis, erroneous and exaggerated accumulation of leukocytes in a tissue inadvertently causes the body harm. Several efficient anti-inflammatory drugs exist, for example corticosteroids and cyclo-oxygenase inhibitors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Ultrasound-based imaging technique is probably the most used approach for rapid investigationand monitoring of anatomical and physiological conditions of internal organs and tissues.Ultrasound-based techniques do not require the use of ionizing radiation making the tests anexceptionally safe and painless. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Occupational and Environmental Dermatology, Dept. of Dermatology, University Hospital, S-205 02 MALMÖ, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Preservatives are biologically active substances which are required in water-based products/systems to prevent growth of micro-organisms. Kathon® CG (K-CG), one of several preservatives based on 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolinon-3-one (MCI) and 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one (MI) has been shown to be a common sensitizer in dermatitis patients. LÄS MER