Sökning: "internal medicine"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 992 avhandlingar innehållade orden internal medicine.
- Detta är en avhandling från Olof Grip, Department of Medicine, Malmö University Hospital, 205 02 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Inflammatory bowel disease is thought to result from the inappropriate and ongoing activation of the mucosal immune system driven by the presence of normal luminal flora. In this process monocytes/macrophages contribute to and maintain chronic inflammation by being both regulatory and effector cells. LÄS MER
2. Living and Dying with Primary Sjögren's Syndrome Studies on Aetiology, Treatment, Lymphoma, Survival and PredictorsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Rheumatology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This work was aimed at improving our understanding of the course of primary Sjögren's syndrome (SS). The Malmö SS patient register and the 2002 American-European Consensus Criteria formed the basis of all studies. Helicobacter pylori (H. LÄS MER
3. Psychosocial stress in relation to blood pressure and cardivascular disease - epidemiological and genetic aspectsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Psychosocial stress has been linked to both hypertension and cardiovascular disease (CVD), and hypertension has been proposed to be one mediator of the increased CVD risk in subjects reporting stress. Genetic susceptibility for blood pressure elevation in relation to stress has been proposed, but so far there is little evidence. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Hypertension is an important risk factor for cardiovascular disease, the incidence of which it is possible to reduce by prophylactic treatment with antihypertensive drugs. In clinical practice, however, only a minority of patients reach target blood pressure levels. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Internal Medicine Research Unit
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the relation between gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) and gastrointestinal symptoms and dysmotility. In primary Sjögren’s syndrome (pSS), a patient group with high levels of GnRH antibodies, associations between objective signs and symptoms of autonomic dysfunction (AD), impaired gastric emptying (IGE), and inflammatory and serological features were studied. LÄS MER