Sökning: "scattering poles"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden scattering poles.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Mathematics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : We study aspects of scattering theory for the Schrödinger operator on the real line. In the first part of the thesis we consider potentials supported by a half-line, and we are interested in the inverse problem of reconstruction of the potential from the knowledge of values of the reflection coefficient at equidistributed points on the positive imaginary axis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Scattering cross sections very often display structures. To clarify if these structures correspond to resonances one has to check if they are poles of the scattering matrix (S-matrix) in the fourth quadrant of the complex momentum plane. Furthermore, the states corresponding to these poles also need to have an appropriate scattering amplitude. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we study elastic wave scattering by thin flaws and closed cracks, which finds applications in ultrasonic testing and evaluation of materials. First we consider the scattering of an SH-wave by a thin finite elastic layer between two elastic half-spaces. LÄS MER
4. Analysis of Planar and Circular Cylindrical Multilayer Structures with Application to Soft and Hard SurfacesDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the analysis of planar and circular cylindrical multilayer structures, such as strip-loaded dielectric layers, corrugated surfaces and microstrip antennas. In particular, we study corrugations and strip-loaded grounded dielectric slabs when they are used to realize soft and hard surfaces. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Astronomy and Theoretical Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Abstract in Undetermined This thesis includes two topics. The first three papers is the major part of this thesis, which is about higher order calculations in the effective field theories of three QCD-like theories. These three QCD-like theories are distinguished by having quarks in a complex, real or pseudo-real representation of gauge group. LÄS MER