Sökning: "dispatch modeling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden dispatch modeling.
1. The impact of wind power variability on the least-cost dispatch of units in the electricity generation systemDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the dynamics of electricity generation systems that involve high levels of wind power. Methods to account for wind power variability in electricity-dispatch models are explored, and the impact of wind power variability on the optimal output of the generation units, so as to meet the system load with the lowest possible cost (economic dispatch), is analyzed for several systems, for both regional and European cases. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The significance of load modeling for voltage stability studies has been emphasized by several disturbances, which have taken place in the past years. They have shown that the loads in combination with other dynamics are among the main contributors of prolonged low voltage conditions, voltage instability and collapse in the power system. LÄS MER
3. Modeling and constructing unstructured overlay networks: Algorithms, techniques and the Smart Grid caseDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Throughout its lifetime, the Internet was always associated with overlay networks; from the WorldWideWeb and peer-to-peer networks to blogs and social networking solutions, overlays built on the Internet infrastructure gave it additional value and made it more engaging to everyday users. Today, rising overlay networks such as the Smart Grid as well as a multitude of sensor, mobile and wireless networks herald a new era of unprecedented connectivity and networking. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Resource allocation is a prevalent problem in a wide range of domains of computer science. Analytical tools that evaluate the performance of resource allocation systems allow us to compare with experimental ones, and utilize the design of such systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Power system state estimation plays key role in the energy management systems(EMS) of providing the best estimates of the electrical variables in the grid that arefurther used in functions such as contingency analysis, automatic generation control,dispatch, and others. The invention of phasor measurement units (PMUs) takes thepower system operation and control into a new era, where PMUs’ high reportingrate and synchronization characteristics allow the development of new wide-areamonitoring, protection, and control (WAMPAC) application to enhance the grid’sresiliency. LÄS MER