Sökning: "energy use households"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 avhandlingar innehållade orden energy use households.
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Abstract A majority of rural households in the developing world still use solid biomass fuels for cooking, which has severe negative health effects, may be expensive, time consuming, and contributes to global warming. Options for interventions aimed at improving the energy situation for households include the dissemination of improved cook stoves (ICSs), increase of households possibilities to switch to more modern fuels, for example through subsidies for LPG, as well as increase of the rate of electrification. LÄS MER
2. Energy consumption transition : final household energy consumption in the case of Sweden 1920-2010Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis examines households’ final energy consumption over the long run by measuring their final energy use and examining how structural, institutional and economic factors affected the demand for energy in the residential sector during the period 1920-2010, a period covering the transition from traditional to fossil to renewable energy carriers. I believe that wider understanding of the historical energy transition and energy consumption within the residential sector might help us gain important insights into the long-run development and the factors affecting energy consumption among the households. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : ”Nu är goda råd dyra”, heter det sedan gammalt i en svensk krissituation. I denna licentiatavhandling, vars rubrik kopplar till talesättet, behandlas svensk energirådgivnings utveckling och framtid. LÄS MER
4. Energy Efficiency Improvements of Tumble Dryers -Technical Development, Laundry Habits and Energy LabellingDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : Tumble dryers are becoming more and more common in ordinary households as a complement to the washing machine. Tumble dryers offer a fast drying cycle independent on weather conditions and require small space. They do, however, considering the large number of units use a large amount of electricity. LÄS MER
5. The role of Swedish single-family dwellings in the electricity system - The importance and impacts of solar photovoltaics, demand response, and energy storageDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the role Swedish single-family dwellings can play in the electricity system. Both through becoming electricity producers through the use of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems, and the possibilities of demand response (DR) and energy storage in combination with this, and through the DR of electric space heating in the dwellings. LÄS MER