Sökning: "nitrogen iron"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 avhandlingar innehållade orden nitrogen iron.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Ekologi, miljö och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Varved (annually laminated) sediments are of great interest for inference of past environmental conditions, as they provide dated records with high time resolution. After deposition, the sediment varves are affected by diagenesis; i.e., chemical, physical and biological changes that occur within the sediment. LÄS MER
2. Nutrition in the second year of life. Effects of different milk compositions on dietary intakes, growth and metabolismDetta är en avhandling från Department of Pediatrics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In the diet for young children, whole cow´s milk is the major contributor of calories, protein and saturated fat, but it supplies little iron and polyunsaturated fat. Although several recommendations exist for the composition of formula, recommendations for the composition of milk for young children are lacking. LÄS MER
3. Factors Related to the Formation of Gas Porosity in Grey Cast Iron: Investigation of Core Gas Evolution and Gas Concentrations in Molten IronDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Since gas porosity is a major casting problem, it is of greatest importance to increase the knowledge about the foundry process in order to minimise the presence of gas porosity and thereby improving the casting quality. Gas porosity is generally considered to originate from gases precipitated during solidification of iron and from entrained gas picked up by the metal during the mould filling. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Faculty of Natural Science and Department of Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Non-heme mononuclear iron oxygenases catalyze a large number of oxidation reactions in biological systems. The reactions are often proposed to proceed via the intermediacy of high valent Fe(IV) oxo (ferryl) or, Fe(V) oxo (perferryl) intermediates. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Cyanobacteria are present in most aquatic systems, and pelagic bloom-forming species often flourish in lakes. Since blooms of cyanobacteria are undesirable for several reasons, e.g. they can result in foul odours and tastes as well as toxicity, these organisms have been subject to an extensive amount of research around the globe. LÄS MER