Sökning: "occupational therapy cognitive"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 avhandlingar innehållade orden occupational therapy cognitive.
1. Occupational therapy practice for clients with cognitive impairments following aquired brain injury : occupational therapists' perspective
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe occupational therapy practice for clients with cognitive impairment following acquired brain injury (CIABI) from the perspective of practicing occupational therapists (OTs).To fulfill this aim, qualitative and quantitative approaches were used including interviews (Study I) and questionnaires (Studies II -IV). LÄS MER
2. Digital support for people with cognitive impairment : An intervention to increase the occupational performance in everyday life
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Senior people with cognitive impairment may experience an inability to manage everyday life due to difficulties related to time management, and planning and structuring everyday life. These difficulties can affect people negatively, for example not remembering to carry out future planned activities. LÄS MER
3. Occupational Engagement among Older People : Evaluation, Repertoire and Relation to Life satisfaction
Sammanfattning : Occupational engagement among older people is important to investigate as older people are the fastest growing segment in our society, and because occupational engagement is viewed within occupational therapy as one of the basic premises for health. Three perspectives of engagement are highlighted in this thesis: evaluation of occupational engagement, the repertoire of occupational engagement, and finally, the relation between occupational engagement and life satisfaction. LÄS MER
4. Att leva med Parkinsons sjukdom : med fokus på konsekvenser i dagligt liv för kvinnor och män
Sammanfattning : Parkinson’s disease (PD) is a common, progressive neurodegenerative disorder. It is characterized by motor symptoms, such as stiff muscles, slowness of movements, tremor, gait and balance difficulties, and also by non-motor symptoms such as depression, sleeping disorders, fatigue, sexual dysfunction, cognitive decline and pain. LÄS MER
5. Home, health and participation for community living people with disability
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to contribute to the understanding of aspects related to home, health and participation for community living people with disability and identify different groups with different needs for interventions. Study I used focus groups to explore aspects of importance for participation. LÄS MER