Sökning: "additive manufacturing AM"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 avhandlingar innehållade orden additive manufacturing AM.
1. Additive Manufacturing using Alloy 718 Powder Influence of Laser Metal Deposition Process Parameters on Microstructural CharacteristicsDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing (AM) is a general name used for production methodswhich have the capabilities of producing components directly from 3D computeraided design (CAD) data by adding material layer-by-layer until a final component is achieved. Included here are powder bed technologies, laminated object manufacturing and deposition technologies. LÄS MER
2. Qualification of Metal Additive Manufacturing in Space Industry Challenges for Product DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing (AM), or 3D printing, is a collection of production processes that has received a good deal of attention in recent years from different industries. Features such as mass production of customised products, design freedom, part consolidation and cost efficient low volume production drive the development of, and the interest in, these technologies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : Additive Manufacturing (AM) using the Powder Bed Fusion (PBF) is a relatively new manufacturing method that is capable of creating shapes that was previously practically impossible to manufacture. Many think it will revolutionize how manufacturing will be done in the future. LÄS MER
4. On customization of orthopedic implants - from design and additive manufacturing to implementationDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall, Sweden : Kopieringen, Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis is devoted to studying the possibilities of using additive manufacturing (AM) and design based on computed tomography (CT), for the production of patient-specific implants within orthopedic surgery, initially in a broad perspective and, in the second part of the thesis focusing on customized clavicle osteosynthesis plates. The main AM method used in the studies is the Electron Beam Melting (EBM) technology. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER