Sökning: "avhandlingar drama"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 177 avhandlingar innehållade orden avhandlingar drama.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Departing from narratives of young people, the aim of this thesis is to deepen the knowledge about the meaning of their social interactions in social media.In this qualitative study, young people’s interactions when they use social media are studied in a Swedish context. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to investigate the influence of Stanislavski's method for actors training on four methods in drama in education and how the founders adapted fields of training and transformed exercises according to their educative purposes.The basis for this comparative analysis is the content of the first part, "the actors work with himself", in Stanislavski's proposal for a four year professional training. LÄS MER
3. Drama i kemisalen En designbaserad studie av hur kreativt drama kan stödja gymnasieelevers lärande av kemisk bindningDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för matematikämnets och naturvetenskapsämnenas didaktik, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : A major challenge for chemistry education is to develop the students' understanding of chemical bonding. In upper-secondary school, the challenges are commonly expressed as difficulties for students to distinguish between intra and intermolecular bonding and to understand chemical bonding in terms of electronegativity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to explore and describe the nature of students learning through drama in nursing education, in first and second cycle. Methods: Study I was conducted as an integrative review of the literature. Study II was performed as a qualitative phenomenographic study were 16 nursing students was interviewed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för nordiska språk
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a study of proverbs and their use in dialogue. Proverbs have a long history but have not been the subject of much linguistic research in Sweden. The purpose of the study is to examine how proverbs are used, who uses them and to what extent they are used. LÄS MER