Sökning: "exposure in vivo"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 337 avhandlingar innehållade orden exposure in vivo.
1. Development of Methods for Assessing Unbound Drug Exposure in the Brain In vivo, in vitro and in silicoDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The blood-brain barrier is formed by tightly joined capillary cells with transporter proteins and acts as to regulate the brain concentration of nutrients as well as many drugs. When developing central nervous system drugs it is necessary to measure the unbound drug concentration in the brain, i.e. the unbound brain exposure. LÄS MER
2. Studies of cadmium, mercury and lead in man. The value of X-ray fluorescence measurements in vivoDetta är en avhandling från Medical Radiation Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in Swedish Bestämning av koncentrationen av kadmium, kvicksilver och bly i människokroppen. Värdet av röntgenfluorescensmätningar in vivo... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Pain catastrophizing emerges in the literature as one of the most important psychological determinants of both pain itself and the negative outcomes commonly associated with it. However, despite decades of research confirming the impact of catastrophizing, there are still areas that remain unexplored or in which the surface has only been scratched. LÄS MER
4. Investigation and Prediction of Small Intestinal Precipitation of Poorly Soluble Drugs a Study Involving in silico, in vitro and in vivo AssessmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The main objectives of the present project were to increase the understanding of small intestinal precipitation of poorly soluble pharmaceutical drugs, investigate occurrence of crystalline small intestinal precipitation and effects of precipitation on absorption. The aim was to create and evaluate methods of predicting crystalline small intestinal drug precipitation using in vivo, in vitro and in silico models. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The natural reservoir of influenza A virus (IAV) is wild waterfowl, and all human IAVs have their genetic origins from avian viruses. Neuraminidase inhibitors (NAIs) are currently the best drugs for treatment of human influenza; therefore, the orally available NAI oseltamivir (Tamiflu®) has been stockpiled worldwide as part of pandemic preparedness planning. LÄS MER