Sökning: "youth staff"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 avhandlingar innehållade orden youth staff.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Johansson, Jan (2007) Residential care for young people in Sweden – Homes, staff and residents. Department of Psychology, Göteborg University, SwedenThis thesis studies residential care for young persons (13-18 years of age) with emotional and behavioural problems. An overall aim is to examine and describe different aspects of residential care. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on two years of participant observation in a municipal youth club in a Swedish city suburb. In focus is a group of 14-19 year old boys and their relations to peers and to the staff of the club. LÄS MER
3. Placerad utanför sitt sammanhang : en uppföljningsstudie av 46 institutionsplacerade ungdomars privata och formella relationerDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : When young people are placed in residential treatment centres (RTCs), it is important that facility staff involve parents and other social network members (PSMs) (private relations) in the residential treatment program. This involvement process depends on both PSMs’ willingness and capability to take part in the youths’ treatment, as well as the residential staffs’ attitude towards promoting this process. LÄS MER
4. Introduction of School-Based HPV Vaccination in Sweden Knowledge and Attitudes among Youth, Parents, and StaffDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to provide a better understanding of knowledge, attitudes, consent, and decision-making regarding Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination, seen from the perspectives of concerned parties – high school students, school nurses, and parents.Two quantitative studies were performed: one descriptive cross-sectional study and one quasi-experimental intervention study. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för socialt arbete - Socialhögskolan, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis follows a group of youths placed in secure unit care who have participated in a chain-of-care project aiming to better plan their discharge and aftercare. The overall aim of the thesis is to link a detailed description of these young people with an analysis of the project they participated in, and to undertake one- and two-year follow-up studies. LÄS MER