Sökning: "working through"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 929 avhandlingar innehållade orden working through.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Social and Economic Geography
Sammanfattning : This study explores the basic social conditions for high-quality university research, and focuses on research in science and technology in Sweden. Swedish research policy has adopted more of a market perspective on academic research and its role in society. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate working conditions and organizational strategies providing conditions for job resources with potential for development, positive well-being and health. The aim was formed on the assumption that the organization affects working conditions, working conditions affects employees‟ development, well-being, health and sickness absence. LÄS MER
3. Talk through IT : Using Common Ground to build Bridges with Weak Ties in the Design of Online Psychosocial SupportDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Informatics and Media, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : There is growing interest in applying information and communication technology (ICT) in healthcare. The attention to ICT stems from several factors: costs of healthcare, high prevalence of somatic diseases, longer life expectancy and technological advancements. LÄS MER
4. Working together when being apart An analysis of distributed collaborative work through ICT from an organizational and psychosocial perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the research is to analyze collaboration and communication in distributed teams working together through ICT (Information and Communication Technology), to provide an overview and a broader understanding of important areas that require consideration. The analysis is from an organizational, psychosocial and managerial perspective, with the aim to support the development of strategies and the creation of more efficient and pleasant distributed work environments. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : An evaluation is reported of an alcohol prevention program that targets parents in order to decrease drinking among 13-16 year-olds. The evaluation was performed in a quasi-experimental study with a matched control group and annual assessments, directed at youths and their parents independently, in a longitudinal intention-to-treat design. LÄS MER