Sökning: "work-integrated learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden work-integrated learning.
1. An Eye for an I : Focus on integration in WIL
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis describes the development and change of forms within a course with a focus on Work-Integrated Learning (WIL). For several years I have been responsible for a course and at the same time author of the syllabus for the course and seen how weak the integration is, and how it is perceived by the students, between theoretical knowledge and the practical work during an internship period. LÄS MER
2. Co-constructing Expertise : Competence Development through Work-Integrated e-Learning in joint Industry-University Collaboration
Sammanfattning : This thesis is inter-disciplinary and proceed from the ongoing challenges of the increased digitalization, automation and robotization that impact the manufacturing industry's emergent need of high-qualified practitioners. Digitalization also challenges universities to open up to external collaboration and to design blended e-learning targeting industry knowledge needs. LÄS MER
3. Learning 'theory' at university and 'practice' in the workplace : A problematisation of the theory-practice terminology that the dualistic design of Work-integrated Learning institutionalises
Sammanfattning : Work-integrated Learning (WIL) is a label for a form of higher education whose usual design in many degree programmes involves splitting students' education into on-campus training and work placements. This thesis focuses on a theory-practice terminology that is reflected in this WIL design and spreads a dualistic thinking with a basic message. LÄS MER
4. Towards Roma Empowerment and Social Inclusion Through Work-Integrated Learning
Sammanfattning : The Roma people are the largest ethnic minority group in the EU and all over, they have been subject to prejudice, stigma, discrimination and oppression. Thus, Roma are the most economically and socially excluded and marginalized group in Europe. LÄS MER
5. Designing for Adaptable Learning
Sammanfattning : The research in this thesis emphasizes the endeavor of designing for adaptable learning. Designing for adaptable learning is understood as an overall response to designing for integration work. Designing for integration work is thus classified as a special case of designing for adaptable learning. LÄS MER