Sökning: "women s studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 314 avhandlingar innehållade orden women s studies.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This study examines the three novelsCat s Eye, The Robber Bride, and Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood. It focuses on the female characters and their relationships to each other: Their friendships are formed in a patriarchally structured environment and are therefore arenas for defending and controlling the norms of such a structure. LÄS MER
2. Rural Women in Bangladesh : The Legal Status of Women and the Relationship between NGOs and Religious GroupsDetta är en avhandling från History of Religions, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Bangladesh is one of the largest Muslim countries in the world. In spite of political turmoil, frequent natural disasters and widespread corruption it has, in less than four decades after its birth as an independent state, gained visible success in human development - especially the education of women and girls, family planning and health, and microcredit to the poor. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro högskola
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Om vi nu ska bli som Europa : Könsskapande och normalitet bland unga kvinnor i transitionens PolenDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg och Stockholm : Makadam förlag
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to highlight the discourses surrounding the creation of gender in relation to a number of young, well-educated city women in Poland in the early 21st century. It is my intention to show which “ways of being a woman” that are culturally feasible in Poland in a time of transition – politically, economically, and socially. LÄS MER
5. Expecting Happy Women, Not Detecting the Angry Ones Detection and Perceived Intensity of Facial Anger, Happiness, and EmotionalityDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Faces provide cues for judgments regarding the emotional state of individuals. Using signal-detection methodology and a standardized stimulus set, the overall aim of the present dissertation was to investigate the detection of emotional facial expressions (i.e., angry and happy faces) with neutral expressions as the nontarget stimuli. LÄS MER