Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 182 avhandlingar innehållade ordet wishes.
1. Sex differences in children's play behavior : A biological construction of gender?
Sammanfattning : The present thesis addressed the question of what causes sex differences in children's play behavior.In Study I, it was found that mothers have rather sex-stereotyped expectations for how their 1- and 3-year-old children will behave at the age of five, as regards sex-typed activities. LÄS MER
2. Suicidal behavior in late life: Population and patient perspectives
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Mellan två världar : Om konflikten mellan livets krav och doktorns önskningar. Lärdomar från familjer med ett diabetessjukt barn
Sammanfattning : Compliance is a prerequisite of the patient's recovery, and also closely in accord with the medical profession's own interests. Non-compliance is a familiar as well as a common phenomenon, but its causes has remained obscure. The present study endeavours to answer the question what these causes are. LÄS MER
4. The role of ethnic identity in care of elderly Finnish immigrants
Sammanfattning : The role of ethnicity in care of elderly Finnish immigrants Most Western countries are becoming increasingly multicultural because of immigration. Many of these immigrants grow old in a second homeland and will need health and elderly care in the future. In Sweden, the largest immigrant group comes from its neighbouring country, Finland. LÄS MER
5. Post activation potentiation : Modulating factors and mechanisms for muscle performance
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Acute enhancements of muscle contractile properties and performance subsequent to a maximal or near maximal conditioning contraction are often termed post activation potentiation (PAP). Although still controversial, PAP is commonly linked to enhancements in the myosin regulatory light chain phosphorylation, leading to improvements in the excitation–contraction coupling. LÄS MER