Sökning: "whole body vibration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 avhandlingar innehållade orden whole body vibration.
1. Musculoskeletal disorders and whole-body vibration exposure among professional drivers of all-terrain vehicles
Sammanfattning : Musculoskeletal disorders are common among professional driver groups. Ergonomic risk factors at work are often suggested as causative, aggravating or preserving. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Vehicle drivers are a group of workers that are exposed to noise and whole-body vibration (WBV) several hours a day. Some drivers may also be exposed to high mental loads – monitoring and manipulating physical controls while engaging problem solving activities often with strong short-term memory and spatial manipulation components. LÄS MER
3. Effects of vibration on muscles in the neck and upper limbs with focus on occupational terrain vehicle driversDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Samhällsmedicin och rehabilitering
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Occupational drivers of terrain vehicles are exposed to several risk factors associated with musculoskeletal symptoms in the lower back as well as in the neck and upper limbs. Vibration has been suggested to be a main risk factor. These drivers are exposed to both whole-body vibration (WBV) and hand-arm vibration (HAV). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : High speed in waves, necessary in for instance rescue or military operations, often result in severe loading on both the craft and the crew. To maximize the performance of the high-speed craft (HSC) system that the craft and crew constitute, balance between these loads is essential. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This Licentiate is about Whole Body Vibrations and focuses on transient vibrations with human's discomfort and motion assessment. Whole Body Vibrations occurs when a body is in contact with a vibrating surface. Whole Body Vibrations is a major problem in terrain vehicle, which affects both the physiological and psychological health and discomfort. LÄS MER